Register BVI Company
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a group of islands in the Caribbean Sea located approximately 80 kilometers east of Puerto Rico. The BVI is a British Dependent Territory which became self-governing in 1967 and is a member of the British Commonwealth. Since introducing its International Business Company (IBC) legislation in 1984, the BVI offshore financial services sector has developed, and is now the world's most popular offshore center with around 700,000 companies incorporated. The newly enacted BC Act should further enhance the jurisdictions popularity.
ADVANTAGES OF BVI COMPANIES
1. BVI has very stable political, economical and trading environment.
2. BVI has sound financial and juristic facilities and can set up the foundation and financial organization conveniently.
3. The government protects interests of the shareholders, not publicizing the status of the beneficiary.
4. In order to encourage economic development and absorb foreign capital, the local government allows one person to own a company completely.
5. Low tax rate. Very few tax controls are granted to international limited companies in isles.
6. Profits gained in other places of operation without paying tax and tax can be avoid reasonably by triangle trading mode.
7. No need of reports of auditor and debt return.
Therefore, why won’t you register a BVI company? If you want to own one, we will give the best advice for you and give you a reasonable discount.
Many thanks for adding our wechat, we will update more informations about the creatives, favorable policy, company registration, trademark etc. Please keep catching on us. If you haven’t add our wechat, you could click the “add” on the right side.