Basic knowledge of visa2
（4）What is the transit visa?
Transit visa means that you get the entry visa to a country after by public transport, via a third country visa. Some state regulations, passengers traveling transportation through its territory, the stay does not exceed 24 hours or a certain period, are exempt from transit visa (generally does not allow the international airport). And some state regulations, regardless of the length of stay or whether out of the airport, should be to do a transit visa. Implementation of transit visa for China are not many countries. Visa for China passport can be a list of countries. . . Transit visa for Chinese passports of countries and regions. . . .
（5）What is a Schengen visa? What are the current Schengen countries?
Schengen visa means: Schengen Agreement means the visa issued. Since the agreement of Schengen in Luxembourg in 1985, named after the signing, so a Schengen in Luxembourg where the name of a member of the Schengen agreement provides for a single visa policy. Pursuant to an agreement, any one of the Schengen visa issued by Member States, in all other member states have been treated as valid, without having to apply for another visa. The Agreement stipulates that its members were on short-term stay visa issued by a uniform format, that the Schengen visa, a country once the visa, the visa is valid and can stay in all Schengen member countries in the period to travel freely, but the first two countries began to take in three days to the local authorities to declare.
（6）how the visa classification?
1) according to visa category can be divided into: diplomatic visa, official visa, general visa.
2) can be divided according to subject immigration: immigration visas, tourist visas, work visas, business visas, family visas.
3) According to the entry and exit into the situation: an exit visa and other entry visas and transit visas, according to the number of stay can be divided into: a visa, visa and multiple visa twice.
4) can be classified according to length of stay: Long-term visa, short-term visa.
（7）Embassy received the visa requirements?
visa processing time for most of two weeks or so, as the case is scheduled. Note that most of the time accepted the embassy is calculated according to working days. Description:
1) Each country must be closed the embassy in the country's National Day holiday.
2) Christian countries Christmas (December 25), both during the Easter break. Islamic countries during the Eid al-Adha (after April 18) are closed. 3) New Year's Day, 51, 11, during the Spring Festival, also in most countries with domestic departments of the embassy vacation, but vacation time is usually shorter than the domestic.
4) heads of state visiting their new location or relocation of the embassy, ??they may be closed.
5) the Embassy will make arrangements for a holiday two weeks in advance notice.