Chinese Representative Office Service
A Chinese representative office (RO) is an office of the foreign enterprise established in China for liaison with Chinese businesses and customers on behalf of its parent company.
The functions of Chinese representative office (RO)
1. Can handle market research, sourcing, project investigation for parent company, who in turn to execute trading function.
2. It cannot enter into purchase/sales contracts and receive payment for services, issue invoices.
3. A RO basic account can receive USD from Head Office.
4. RO can Offer Foreign representative the Resident Permit .
5. RO is not considered to be a separate legal entity, so it only works as liaison purpose.
6. Limitation in activity. No trading or invoicing is allowed.
7. Although not profits, cost expenses still attract tax liability