Many foreigners want to apply for a Chinese Working Visa. However, you need to look for a job or set up a company to apply for Chinese Working Visa.
You need to submit the following documents to apply for Chinese Working Visa:
- Employer Business License
- Education Diploma(Notarized by the local notarization department and then approved by the Chinese Embassy in your country)
- No Criminal Certificate(Notarized by the local notarization department and then approved by the Chinese Embassy in your country)
- Previous Working Experience Certificate(Need to stamped by the previous company or signed by the person in charge)
Tips: The above documents should be submitted original documents.
The procedure of applying for Guangzhou Working Visa is as follows:
- Body Check(One in three copies)
- Get approval of company information from Expert Bureau(5 working days)
- Apply for Foreigner's work permit notice(15 working days)
- Go back to your home country and apply for Z visa with the work permit notice
- Once you get the Z visa,come back to China within Z visa's effective date
- Apply for Foreigner's work card as long as you get back with Z visa (15 working days)
- Apply for Residence Permit at immigration(7 working days)
Time: About 1.5 months
*Please noted that this policy only works in Guangzhou China.