What are the objects and documents required for issuing the M visa?
(1) Issue objects
People who enter the country for commercial and trade activities
1. Passport: Original passport with blank visa page which is valid for more than 6 months and one copy of passport information page.
2. Visa Application Form and Photos: One Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China and one recent passport photo pasted on the application form.
3.Certificate of legal stay or residence (applicable to those who do not apply for a visa in the country of nationality): If you do not apply for a visa in the country of nationality, you need to provide valid proof of legal stay, residence, work and study in the country of residence or the original and copy of valid visa.
4.Former Chinese passport or visa (applicable to those who have Chinese nationality before joining a foreign nationality): If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you must provide a copy of the original Chinese passport and the photo information page of the passport; if you have obtained a Chinese visa and applied for a visa with a newly issued foreign passport, you must provide the information page of the original passport and the copy of the Chinese visa you have obtained. (If the name recorded in the new passport is inconsistent with the original passport, a certificate of name change issued by the relevant authorities must also be provided).
5.Invitation letters such as business activities documents and invitations to trade fairs issued by trade partners in China. The invitation shall contain the following contents:
- Personal information of the invitee: name, sex, date of birth, etc.
- Invited person's visit information: the reason of coming to China, the date of departure, the place of the visit, the relationship with the inviting unit or the inviter, the source of expenses, etc.
- Inviting unit or inviter information: the name of the inviting unit or the name, contact number, address, seal of the inviting unit, legal representative or signature of the inviting person.