How to keep your Hong Kong bank accounts?
- Log in Internet banking frequently(at least 1-2 times a month);
- Make sure have the transactions at least 3-5 times within 3 months.
- Always keep the average deposit of HK $500,000 or more in your account.
- Not to withdraw or transfer the money in such a short time quickly (for example: receive HK $100,000 on that day, but transfer it on the same day or the next day immediately).
- Do not help others to receive foreign currency or for settlement of foreign exchange.
- Do not receive payments from sanctioned countries.