Over the years, Dada-HongKong has assisted and advised more than 3000 clients from more than 110 countries operating in a variety of industries and facing different challenges expanding into Hong Kongese and Chinese markets.
- Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise(WFOE)
- Joint Venture Enterprise(JV)
- Representative Office
- Chinese Company
Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise(WFOE)
It refers to an enterprise established in China in accordance with the relevant laws of China, with all its capital coming from foreign investors. Foreign investors include foreign legal persons or natural persons and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan investors.
Advantages of registering the WFOE:
- Start a business in China legally.
- Guangzhou is adjacent to Hong Kong, Zhuhai, and Macao, and enjoys convenient transportation.
- Procurement resources are abundant, there are multiple procurement markets in Guangdong province and factories producing various products.
- Apply for a work visa for foreign legal representatives and employees.
- Can apply for import and export rights and tax refund.
Joint Venture Enterprise(JV)
Traditionally, a joint venture refers to a Sino- foreign joint venture enterprise(JV). Separately speaking, Sino-foreign joint ventures are a type of enterprises that are jointly funded, operated, shared profits and losses, and shared risks by Chinese and foreign investors.
Advantages of registering the JV:
- Joint venture enterprises can acquire advanced management experience from abroad.
- Joint venture enterprises obtain various funds and expand the relevant scale of enterprises.
- Access to joint venture enterprises partners intangible assets and market sales channels and other convenient
The full name of foreign investment or foreign representative office is "the Permanent Representative Office of foreign enterprises in China". The representative office usually plays the role of contacting the parent company in a certain place, receiving guests, strengthening the relationship and cooperation between the parent company and local enterprises and the government, and dealing with local affairs on behalf of the parent company. Foreign capital or foreign representative office is not an independent legal body, so it can not carry out direct profitable business activities.
Advantages of registering the representative office
- Registration procedures are relatively simple and fast for foreign companies.
- There are no strict capital input requirements.
- Follow up management is relatively simple.
“Chinese Company" refers to enterprises founded on state assets, collective assets and domestic personal assets. It includes five types of state-owned enterprises, collective enterprises, private enterprises, joint ventures, and stock enterprises.
- Start business legally.
- Can apply for business subsidies, tax concessions, and other relief.
- Meet the long-term business needs of enterprises
- Has the qualification of loan financing